10.17.2010

easy as 1, 2, 3...4


1st day of school...


a historic one in our house -- don't know of many families who have four children in grade school all at once... think about it...

I had everyone stand together for these pictures - but Megan didn't start kindergarten the same day as everyone else - they have them wait a few days so the teachers can finish up their assessments...  


there goes Syd...


...Kaiya...



and D...


Kaiya, finding her name tag and cubbie - our big 2nd grader...


Syd - 4th Grade...so excited to be back at school...

and D - in 5th grade already - in this picture we were all standing outside his class like dorks trying to get him to wave at us - I captured his very brief, very small wave- turned-hand-smoothing out his hair-do... 

It was very quiet today when we got back home.  Everett wandered around calling for D to come give him a motorcycle ride on his big blue dog - now for the learning curve and adjustment that comes each year when school begins.  It's a great day - but I'm missing them all! 

2 comments:

Diane said...

They are all so big! That's so nice to have them all under one roof, instead of running to 3 different schools. Jealous.

Diane said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! I thought about calling you, but don't want to interrupt family time. Thinking of you all day! Hugs-