11.03.2010

my hero...



'Rhetters has had a few fussy days in a row [teething] - which is unusual for him, tonight I tried to put [E] down for the night in his bed and at first it took, but all too soon [E] was calling for us to come get him.  When I went upstairs to get him, I heard him stop fussing and when I walked into our room this is what I found...Derek rocking with him and Little E was almost back to sleep again... such a sweet moment, I loved seeing Rhetter's little hand clutching Derek's shirt...we're so grateful to have a brother like you on our team [D]!  Thanks for always being there to help out with SO much!  We love you [D]!

2 comments:

Cami said...

SOOO sweet, I love it! It's the best when they are such great helpers and so sweet to each other. I'm so glad D has a brother, that is neat.

Bonnie said...

I knew from the day he was born that D was destined for greatness...and here it is...as I wipe a tear away while sitting in my office at work. Truly, one of the Strippling Warriors.