9.27.2010

so sew day...

like I mentioned in Syd's birthday post - she's been saving for what seems like forever for her own sewing machine... a girl after my own heart, indeed.  Today we drove up to our favorite sew & vac shop in hopes of finding the perfect machine... we took Nana with us, on the phone...

the nice lady showed us several different models in our price range

and Syd was able to try out each one herself...but one particular machine felt just right to Sydney and that's the one that came home with us!
 
 
We're so proud of you Syd, way to be a saver - can you see the sense of accomplishment on this face!?

3 comments:

Diane said...

That is so charming. What a cute girl. And what a sweet Mom, with patience and time to teach her. I should be like you.

Bonnie said...

Way to go, Syd. I'm looking forward to some sewing when I come to visit...actually lots of sewing and cooking and skating. You are wonderful and are blessed to be as talented as your mom!! Love you

Nana
xoxox

brittanyorton said...

Good job Syd!!! I am so proud of you for saving up all that money. I am expecting a Christmas present that you make on that nice new machine!