9.26.2010

he's a hero, he's a guy...



sometimes it's hard to be a boy in our house...with SO much crafting and most things girl going on, I often forget about capturing all of the things that [d] loves to do in his spare time...today he was shooting targets with his BB gun in the backyard - look at that form!


we're very fortunate to live in an area surrounded by forests and trails - this allows [d] and his friends to have airsoft wars, make forts, and adventure and explore like Tom and Huck only w/o all the Tom and Huck chaos...


we feel so blessed to have you here with
us [d] -- thank you for rescuing us from bugs, lifting things when we can't, and for having such a great attitude about helping out...

 

it might be hard to be a boy in this house, but that hasn't stopped this boy...so glad to see we haven't ruined you too much!  We love you, bud!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

...and have I mentioned how much I'm looking forward to the airsoft WAR??? Can't wait, Mr. D. Get ready...you better start training now!!

hahahahhhaha
love
nana
xoxoxoxo