ok Nana, guess what... the eyes are still blue! [I'm still holding out a bit to see a change from blue eyes to brown - 'cause Kaiya's changed around 9 months] but still...
Blue! [also did you enjoy the Crystal Gale reference?]
I'm thinking Great Gram had something to do with these eyes...
and I bet she's quite tickled about it! [e] - 7 months
My, my...this is great-Gram's influence for sure. These speckles around the iris are the Nentwig clan influence. And...such a Russell baby he is. You should have somemore just like this one!! Love and Kisses to you all.
3 comments:
My, my...this is great-Gram's influence for sure. These speckles around the iris are the Nentwig clan influence. And...such a Russell baby he is. You should have somemore just like this one!! Love and Kisses to you all.
Nana
xoxoxox
He is so cute and looks so much like his siblings. He's growing up too fast, 7 months!
I'm missing it! : ( I hope those peepers stay blue that way Gwen won't be the only one!!!
Post a Comment