1.19.2011

Sydney the Sorceress...

Halloween came on fast this year -- I had been planning and preparing for a Midnight Madness (Super Saturday) at church which took up ALL of my extra time and energy -- so once that was over -- I happened to be at Fred Meyer a couple days before Halloween and found this cute costume for Syd for only $7.99! 

Syd had been invited to a Halloween party at her friend Maddy's house so as she would say... "I was in hair and makeup for a couple hours"

 
and then we put on her costume and snapped some photos before she left...  I thought everything came together smashingly for $7.99!!  Plus, the free dramatic effects from Syd did help the outfit out a bit! I love it! More Halloween to come...


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, Syd you are the perfect sorceress...and soooo green!! Perfect costume for you!! Love the makeup!

Love
Nana
xoxoxox

Vicki said...

Syd looks awesome!
I can't wait to see pics of everyone else.

Now that you are private-I won't forget to check -- so don't forget to post :)

Melissa said...

Got the invite...this time twice! Love the costume...she rocks that sorceress look!