I know I've posted a similar picture before from when we lived in Idaho...during General Conference weekend in Idaho... Mark suggested we all play Scrabble and at the time Derek and Syd were able to play and Mark had to help Kaiya while Megan looked on curiously... Fast forward to this year where everyone can participate and play... this game is becoming SUPER fun! It's so funny -- how the some of the BEST traditions happen completely by accident -- we're loving this Conference Weekend tradition! [And as for the 'EXTRA SCRAP PAPER' in the background...I had just finished teaching Countdown Blocks for Midnight Madness at the church...I ended up leaving this basket in my living room for over a month afterwards...still trying to tie up loose ends from the whole project. Always fun to craft -- but I'm writing this in as a reminder of what inevitably happens after all SHOULD be said and done!]
1.12.2011
scrabble sundays...
I know I've posted a similar picture before from when we lived in Idaho...during General Conference weekend in Idaho... Mark suggested we all play Scrabble and at the time Derek and Syd were able to play and Mark had to help Kaiya while Megan looked on curiously... Fast forward to this year where everyone can participate and play... this game is becoming SUPER fun! It's so funny -- how the some of the BEST traditions happen completely by accident -- we're loving this Conference Weekend tradition! [And as for the 'EXTRA SCRAP PAPER' in the background...I had just finished teaching Countdown Blocks for Midnight Madness at the church...I ended up leaving this basket in my living room for over a month afterwards...still trying to tie up loose ends from the whole project. Always fun to craft -- but I'm writing this in as a reminder of what inevitably happens after all SHOULD be said and done!]
scribbles by
Brigette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment