5.10.2010

homeward bound...

my beautiful sister Brittany had a quick layover in Seattle on her way to visit our Mom in Colorado... our visits the last few years have been infrequent with her being all the way up in Alaska!


so when we heard there would be a layover here we jumped at the chance to see her...


Brit had requested something yummy for dinner from Whole Foods -- actually I think her exact words were "just bring me ANYTHING from Whole Foods!" There's not much selection when you live all the way up in Fairbanks, AK --


while we weren't able to arrange a trip to Whole Foods in time to meet her at the airport - we brought her a yummy salad from Panera Bread [still sorry I forgot about the tomatoes - this is what happens when you live in AK and I live all the way down here - I start forgetting these things!]


We had a brief but sweet visit


the kid-dos were all super excited to see her and give hugs and it was Brit's first time meeting her newest nephew Everett!


Thanks for stopping by Aunt Brit -


we love you and miss you!


1 comment:

brittanyorton said...

I love these pics!!! So glad I got to see everyone. Maybe I can save up enough for me and the kids to come down for Christmas. We will see...