we had a great Mother's day... on Saturday I made our bathroom and bedroom into a Spa and gave each of the girls pedicures - they all felt pampered and were excited to show off their cute toes on Sunday at church...
when I went to get ready for church Sunday morning the girls had posted this [sweet] sign on our bathroom door and [D] surprised me with a Mom Wordle and a tissue paper bouquet of flowers that he laid on the floor outside the bathroom door for me to find -- and there were tears...
baby [E] was sweet, happy, and snuggle-ee as usual -- there's just nothing better [E]!
Syd made this really cool clay beads at school that she painted, Kaiya made this sweet kids cookbook in her class - everyone had done their best to write down and illustrate their favorite recipes that their mom's make - I love all 1st grade versions of recipes! And Megan handpainted a clay pot that she also planted violets in and gave me...
and Mark surprised me with several things on my want/need list including a new blender for smoothies, this Martha Sewing Encyclopedia...
as well as tickets to see Jack Johnson in concert! I love the part on the tickets where it says 'rain or shine'... I didn't expect these tickets, when I opened up this present I was actually shocked! So excited to go experience this concert! Thank you family for a sweet and memorable Mother's Day, especially the part about the homemade carrot cake and Jack Johnson tickets!



No comments:
Post a Comment